Shaving cream in a bowl from Taylor of Old Bond Street in some of their traditional fragrances - Coconut, Eton College, Grapefruit, Lavender, Mr Taylor, Rose, Sandalwood, and St. James. All bowls are 150g/5.3 oz.
In the traditional method, the cream is placed on the brush or on the palm and then applied to the face, where the brush is used to work up a lather. However, most today prefer to use a lather "bowl". Which ever method you chose, you'll be amazed how well theses creams prepare your beard and moisturize your face.
Our Taylor Shaving Cream fragrances that may require further description are:
• Sandalwood From the mystic east, take a complex rich woody blend of exotic sweet scented Sandalwood and Cedar, add Lavender and Rosemary with subtle floralcy and Jasmine and Rose, for a vivacious, enticing, confidently masculine bouquet.
• Mr Taylors For generations, discriminating gentlemen have selected this crisp and spicy fragrance in which Tarragon, Lavender and Incense combine with hints of Green Galbanum and Citrus for an elegant manly scent and a warm, woody drydown with traces of Cedar, Sandal, Patchouli and Musk.
• Eton College Inspired by the tradition of Eton, England's premier college of royalty and the aristocracy, and especially formulated for its Gentlemen, this collection possesses a fresh invigorating fragrance combining sparkling citrus oils with rich woody undertones to enchant the senses of the young and the young at heart.
• St. James A masculine, fougere with citrus ozonic top notes of Bergamot and Mandarin combined with crisp herbs. Heart notes utilize florals, fruits and spices on a base of Sandalwood, Amber, Patchouli and Musk.
• Lavender To the truly discerning gentleman, nothing surpasses the superior floral perfume of English Lavender, freshly picked at its peak from Norfolk Lavender, England's Lavender Farm, or the relaxing and soothing effect it imparts.
Made in the United Kingdom.
Please choose the fragrance you wish to order from the drop down menu.